Facebook Advertising 2023
There are so many Facebook Advertising 2021 strategies to choose from. If you have a business and want to grow it, the best way to reach your audience is on Facebook. You need a strategy for organic growth on Facebook or paid ads. It doesn’t matter if you choose to focus on organic growth or paid ads, the result will be the same.
Before we dig into Facebook marketing strategies, let’s go over some statistics:
About a year and a half ago, Facebook reached 1.65 billion monthly active users, with 1.25 billion people accessing their Facebook account at least once a day. This is just one of many data points that illustrate why your business should have a presence on Facebook.
When you’re a company that is just starting to grow your brand, it’s best to start with organic marketing on Facebook. Organic growth means that you don’t spend any money on advertising or other paid strategies. In order for organic growth to work effectively, you need to have some sort of strategy. Otherwise, chances are nothing will happen (and that’s the worst-case scenario). There are 7 strategies for organic growth on Facebook; let’s go over them:
1. Posting and connecting with your FB friends.
When it comes to Facebook advertising 2021, the more you are connected to your Facebook friends, the better chance you have at reaching them. The more people who are interested in your brand, the more likely they’ll see your content or follow you on Twitter.
The first step of the post-growth strategy is to ask questions about their business. This way, you can start a conversation and make it easier for people to connect with you on Facebook.
2. Bragging about your business.
One thing that sets a successful FB page apart from the rest is just how much people brag about them. People want to see what others are up to, and this is the best way to do it. If you post about your business frequently, you’ll have a page that gets more love and attention than it deserves. You also need to make sure you’re in front of your audience when you post because this will help your followers get even more familiar with you and your brand.
3. Commenting on other people’s posts.
If you want to engage with your followers, you need to be part of the conversation. Don’t just scroll through their pictures and leave comments that don’t add anything to the conversation.
4. Making a follow button visible on your FB page.
People love to see that there is a way to keep track of their favorite businesses. Linking your Facebook page with Twitter can also be a great way for people to stay up-to-date on you and your business. That’s why it’s important to make the follow button visible on your page.
5. Engaging with your followers on Facebook and Twitter.
You need to be active on Facebook and Twitter. That means engaging with people in real-time. This is a good way to get people’s attention and show how much you care about them.
6. Building your email list.
Email marketing is still one of the most effective marketing strategies out there, so make sure you use it with Facebook marketing. Using some type of landing page on your website will be a great way to get people to subscribe to emails, so get started with this strategy ASAP.
7. Posting on Facebook pages that are relevant to your business.
Hearing about other businesses is a great way for people to become interested in what you have to offer. If you have the opportunity to post on some popular Facebook pages, that’s something you should take advantage of. You can also post something from your brand’s page on these pages so there’s more visibility of what your brand has to offer.
Facebook Advertising 2023
1. Facebook ads and the like are not organic growth, they’re paid promotion … as in marketing. If your business is about producing just content, then that’s 100% fine. But if you’re involved in selling things, then you need to start thinking about paid promotion.
2. When advertising on Facebook, the goal is to get people to see the ad and have a reaction by clicking on it. Once they do that, you can direct them to wherever you want, be it your website, an opt-in form, a landing page, or even the Amazon home page.
3. An ad doesn’t have to show everything about your business and sell right off the bat. Your goal is to get them to buy from you at a later stage. If all you aim for is conversions on the spot, then you’re doing it all wrong!
4. Facebook ads are very good at getting engagement and attention. If you want more people to see your ads in their newsfeeds, then getting a lot of likes and shares is important.
5. Facebook ads are one of the most affordable forms of marketing because they don’t cost anything to run (but they do cost money for the amount of exposure that they give you). If you’re looking for an affordable form of marketing, then Facebook ads are your best bet.
6. For businesses that are just getting started, Facebook is a great place to start. It’s the most popular social media platform and has a lot of users. In addition, Facebook does a great job at helping people find you by targeting their audience.
7. You can pay for targeting based on interests, demographics, gender and other factors. This means that you don’t have to target broad audiences based on location or age ranges. You can focus on specific groups and get more interaction from them.
8. If you’re doing Facebook ads, it’s important to do a little testing. Try this: Buy ads and then compare them to non-advertising campaigns you do in the same time frame. That way, you can see which performs better.
9. One of the most important things to focus on is creating great content for your ad. It needs to be relevant and top of mind when they see it.
10. It’s important to scale with Facebook ads; you should try this: Buy $3 worth of ads for a day and then compare them to non-advertising campaigns with the same budget. If you’re only spending $3 on ads, then you can see whether your efforts are translating into sales.
Looking for help? call Bulldog Marketing your Facebook advertising agency and get a free consult (587) 844-6503
Listen to this blog